Friday 23 May 2014

Allah knows why he choose you...

Allah knows, the best for you, why Allah choose you,only god knows,a king and his servant ,don't be sad,Allah knows everything, Allah is the best
A King had a male servant who, in all circumstances always said to him;
 My king, do not be discouraged because everything Allah does is perfect, 
no mistakes.
One day, they went hunting and a wild animal attacked the king, the servant managed

to kill the animal but couldn't prevent his majesty from losing a finger.

Furious and without showing gratitude,the King said; 

if Allah was good, I would not have been attacked and lost one finger.

The servant replied 'despite all these things,

 I can only tell you that Allah is good and everything He does is perfect,

He is never wrong'. Outraged by the response, the king ordered
 the arrest of his servant.

While being taken to prison, he told the king again, 
Allah is Good & Perfect.

Another day,
 the king left alone for another hunt and was captured by savages
 who use human beings for sacrifice.

On the altar,
 the savages found out that the king didn't have one finger in place,
he was released
because he was considered not "complete" to be offered to the gods. 

On his return to the palace,
 he ordered the release of his servant and said;
 My friend, Allah was really good to me. I was almost killed
but for lack of a single finger.

I was let go. But I have a question;
 If Allah is so good, why did He allow me to put you in prison?

His servant replied; My king, if I had not been put in prison,
 I would have gone with you, and would have been sacrificed, 
because I have no missing finger.

Everything Allah does is perfect, He is never wrong.
Often we complain about life, 
and the negative thinking in us kills the positivity in us...
so think positive and trust Allah at every moment....

Allah knows why he choose you to read this story today, please bless someone with it by sharing it... 
Allah is good and perfect!!
Keep Sharing ..
Love 
Radziah Radzi
017-659 9421

No comments:

Post a Comment